2013-10-07 00:38 EDT
Check the due date for each assignment and put a reminder in your agenda, calendar, and digital assistant.
- Read (All The Words), Do, and then Submit via Blackboard:
- Worksheet #02 HTML – Using standard Linux commands I
- PS1, cd, find, less, ls, man, mkdir, passwd, pwd, rmdir
- Worksheet #03 HTML – Using standard Linux commands II
- cat, clear, cp, find, grep, history, less, man, mv, rm, sleep, touch
- Worksheet #04 HTML – GLOB Patterns and Aliases
- bash GLOB patterns, alias, sum
- Worksheet #05 HTML – I/O Redirection and Pipes
- I/O redirection and pipes, date, head, nl, tail, tr, wc
- Worksheet #06 HTML – Optional VIM Text Editor Practice
- Practice questions for the First Midterm Test will be ready later this week.
- Review last week. Did you do everything assigned last week?
- Your in-class notes go here.
- Quick review of commands used in worksheets.
- Show your file extensions in Windows!
- Redirection and pipes.
- Review of Worksheets 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Relative pathnames (full size image)
| Ian! D. Allen - email@example.com - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
| Home Page: http://idallen.com/ Contact Improv: http://contactimprov.ca/
| College professor (Free/Libre GNU+Linux) at: http://teaching.idallen.com/
| Defend digital freedom: http://eff.org/ and have fun: http://fools.ca/
Plain Text - plain text version of this page in Pandoc Markdown format
Author Ian! D. Allen